Why Should I Get Glutathione?
REASONS TO GET GLUTATHIONE INJECTIONS
As if you need a reason to get a Glutathione boost right now with all of the health scares and crisis going on? We are all experiencing an unprecedented pandemic never before seen in our time– COVID 19. It is now understood that this will be part of our lives for many years to come and therefore, we must be taking new steps towards protecting ourselves and our bodies. Healthier living and awareness of what we can do to combat this problem is where we start. Glutathione is the mother of all antioxidants ridding our body of toxins, fighting diseases and illnesses. It is also proclaimed to make your skin brighter!
You may ask yourself, why subject myself to a glutathione intramuscular shot when you could take it orally? Some medical professionals believe it is not effective orally considering the negligible amount that is being absorbed through our GI tract. Glutathione IV infusion is the preferred method of administration seeing the best absorption according to the physicians within the American College for Advancement in Medicine.
GLUTATHIONE INJECTION FOR SKIN
It is quite interesting if you view the before and after photos of subjects using glutathione shots as skin lightening agents. There are noticeable improvements. Do these glutathione injections for skin whitening really work? Studies were done on Filipino women ages 22-42 years old with Fitzpatrick skin types IV or V. Fitzpatrick is a measurement system used by dermatologists to classify skin regarding the amount of melanin produced after sun. Type IV or V is dark and very dark skin respectively in that order. According to this study, 90% of women saw moderate skin lightening with the administration of glutathione (Dermatology Practical & Conceptual, January 2018). According to this study, it is a means to achieve the “lighter face”. Glutathione injections work by eliminating free radicals that lead to hyperpigmentation, age spots, sun spots, wrinkles, acne, and even melasma. There are more studies being conducted to advance the glutathione injections for skin lightening effects.
GLUTATHIONE INJECTION BENEFITS
- Reduces oxidative stress – Glutathione injection benefits will counteract the stress we pick up from the environment. These stressors can lead to diseases such as diabetes, arthritis, and cancer. Disease can occur when we have too many free radicals (the enemy) entering our body but not enough antioxidants (glutathione) to fight them. A lack of glutathione in bodies leads to oxidative stress which leads to diseases such as cancer (Journal of Cancer Science and Therapy).
- Glutathione has a free radical defense mechanism, therefore some providers offer it to detox the body of poisonous side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy.
- Improves psoriasis – Glutathione injection benefits include fighting those unpleasant bumps on the skin. Researchers found with the administration of whey protein, which glutathione is in, the scaly bumps disappeared. Now when you are in line at the smoothie shop and you have the copious choices of protein powders to choose from – whey, pea protein, soy, hemp, etc.; you know which one to choose. Bottoms up on that whey protein shake! Reverses cell damage in people with fatty liver disease – a study conducted on those with fatty liver disease (those who were alcoholics and non-alcoholics alike) were administered intravenously high doses of glutathione. Hepatic tests returned showing dramatic improvements in markers of liver cell regeneration.
- Increases fat burning instead of storing – studies conducted at Baylor University found that administering high doses of glutathione to older adults, whose glutathione production capability had declined, revved up mitochondrial action increasing the metabolism of older folk. Researchers found these seniors were burning more fat therefore storing less with the intake of glutathione which also improved insulin resistance.
- Increase circulation in arteries reducing plaque – a glutathione increased circulation, sweeping away plaque buildup. This in turn increased mobility for victims of peripheral artery disease which usually causes pain when walking in the legs.
- Parkinson’s disease calming – although there is no cure for this disease yet; studies show that a glutathione injection side effect is reducing tremors of this debilitating disease (Mayo Clinic, August 2002).
- Fights against Rheumatoid Arthritis – glutathione injection benefits include protecting autoimmune disease victim’s cells from their self-induced free radicals attacking their own mitochondria. Reduces damage in diabetes – studies show that glutathione injection benefits may include eliminating the tissue damage from oxidative stress even in circumstances with uncontrolled high blood sugars (Diabetes Care, January 2011).
- Reduce respiratory problems – a glutathione injection benefit may be to reduce symptoms in asthmatics. Glutathione is a byproduct of what scientists put in medicinal inhalants to thin the mucous of asthmatics.
- A lesser-known property of Glutathione as an anti-inflammatory agent was not in focus until most recent times. Research published in international journals is evaluating the possible role of Glutathione in protecting against the severe inflammation in the lungs triggered by the SARS-CoV-2 infection. Glutathione is so important to our lungs that in its natural state, the fluid that lines our lungs have 140 times more Glutathione than that circulating in our blood. Since our respiratory system (nose, mouth, throat, and lungs) is the first to respond to outside threats like increased oxygen presence, infections, and toxic environment, the presence of Glutathione in the respiratory system is vitally important.
GLUTATHIONE INJECTION SIDE EFFECTS
Glutathione side effects are minimal and may include some cramping, bloating or a rash. Glutathione is a natural antioxidant that exists in our body. Therefore, there is little to no side effects reported to the injection. The medical professionals at ivMDspa would go over some of the contraindications and allergies and see if you are a candidate for therapy.
Glutathione, an antioxidant with so many nicknames showing its stupendous strength. As mentioned above, it is known as the “mother of all antioxidants”. In the research study about the hyperpigmentation reversal effects of glutathione, scientists called it the “wonder drug” for skin lightening. Core Medical Science terms it the “master antioxidant”. It is a nutrient that provides exceptional damage control protection to our cells from dangerous invaders. Who doesn’t need some detox these days? It does that as well which in turn supports the immune system. Whatever your situation, you cannot go wrong with choosing this to arm you against today’s ever-present environmental toxins.